Sunday, August 30, 2009

Kansas City Star

No newspaper was at our door this morning! Did that happen to anyone else? If so, leave a comment so we can figure out if our carrier is dropping the ball or if we were victims of theft!

We called around 8:45 a.m. to report this incident and were told someone would bring our paper shortly. The paper arrived at 9:20 a.m.

If your paper is missing you can call 877-962-7827 and press 3. The IVR (that annoying series of commands to press one for this, press two for that) will ask you to enter your home phone number and your address number. If you aren't successful in the IVR, you can press zero for an operator.

1 comment:

  1. this happened to me also, a few weeks ago. I called our carrier directly and a newspaper was brought right over. I don't like to go through that automated system either. the carrier's numberr is on the christmas card they left last year. i'm not home right now and the number is on my refrigerator, so I'll add it to the comment when i get home.
    Susan Lawrence #306

    ReplyDelete