Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Sign up to be a "follower"

Congratulations! Now that you have access to the Santa Fe Place Underground News, click the "follow this blog" link to the right to become a blog follower. Next click "SFP Forum" on the right to become a member of the group discussions / forum.

10 comments:

  1. I'm glad you are starting the blog again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Nancy, for hosting the blog again. I am looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank heavens you're back on. I depend on the blog for all of the great info. Thank you Nancy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you are on back on. Love the networking!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Nancy-
    Sorry we didn't make it last night and are sure glad you invited us. Hey Susan, is that henna I see on you hand? Awesome! My kinda person! Namaste.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nancy, this is great work that you are doing. We can make this a vehicle for positive change @ SFP.
    Thanks
    David Biersmith

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm with everyone else, Nancy. Glad you're back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. THANK YOU - THANK YOU - THANK YOU
    I AM SO GLAD THE BLOG IS BACK !!!
    YOUR EFFORTS AND EXPERTISE ARE APPRECIATED!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anybody interested in a yoga group? Nothing fancy. Just getting together in the clubhouse (till the weather is warmer) and doing some stretches and meditation. Or perhaps just a meditation group? This is Bee in 502.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Nancy,

    Thanks for all your hard work on this blog.

    Isidro

    ReplyDelete